- May 13, 2017
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Promote your club.
Sell and Trade some gear.
If your club plans to send a representative or two, let us know early, so we can list your organization on our website as a contributing club.
The public is welcome, and invited!
- “Bring your great-grandfather’s old farm radio up from the basement, and we’ll tell you what it is worth”
- “Bring in your old tube-type radio or audio gear. “ “Bring old telephone and telegraph equipment”
- “Don’t know what it is, but it has a microphone and wires? Bring it in!”
- “Do you have an old “Space Age” radio from the 50’s or 60’s? Bring it in!”
- “Do you have iron rust? or GOLD DUST!! Expert appraisers available all day.”
- “Ready to sell? Cash buyers on hand ALL DAY”
- “Shortwave Radio demonstrations!”
- “Antique Radio Listening area, with special broadcasts from local AM transmitter”
- “Ham Radio “Hamfest” and swap meet. Approved and Sanctioned by the ARRL”
- “FCC Authorized testing on site – Get your HAM Radio license! See ARRL.org for study guides and information”
- “Radio Fox Hunt! Grab your portable scanner, and help us look all over town for the hidden transmitter!”
Admission is 5.00 at the door.
Advanced Table Registration is 10.00, 15.00 at the door. Includes on admission ticket.
Venue: Adams County Fairgrounds